Bank Security Forum
Omni Orlando Resort at ChampionsGate
April 5, 2006
Fighting the Greatest Threats
Because the electronic security challenge overshadows all others in the banking industry in terms of risk to the bottom-line, this event provides a forum in which the most up-to-date ideas to fight the most current emerging crimes can be addressed to the benefit the industry and its customers. Forum participants will address the most critical aspects of the security challenge, outline solutions and initiatives to combat these risks, create a collaborative environment in which thought leaders from the banking industry, the solutions community and law enforcement will share views.
- The Outlook for Phishing and Cyber Security
- Identifying Fraudulent Activities Before They Become Full-Fledged Attacks
- Combating Fraud Through Authentication
- Detecting and Blocking e-Mail Attacks
- Detecting and Preventing Online Fraud
- Deactivating Rogue and Spoof Web Sites
- Biometric Applications
- Anti-Check-Fraud Initiatives
- Cutting Edge Technologies
- Industry Initiatives
- Regulatory Guidance and Initiatives
- The Federal Government Role in Financial Sector Cyber Security
- Other Government Initiatives
Who Should Attend
- Bank Security Officers
- Bank Information Officers
- Bank Technology Officers
- Bank Risk Officers
- Bank Operations Managers
- Bank Card & Credit Managers
- Community Bank Executives
- Government agency anti-crime leaders
- Regulatory authorities
- Security solution providers
- Payment solution providers
- Technology companies
- Hardware vendors
Look for updated programming information, easy registration and new exhibitors.
Three ways to register
By mail, fax or www.fwfinancial.org.
Operations Conference for Securities, Brokerage & Trust and
Bank Technology Convention
Attendees of the Bank Technology Convention (April 5-7 at the Omni) or the Operations Conference for Securities, Brokerage & Trust (April 2-4 at the Omni) may register for free for the Bank Security Forum. To register, simply check the box for the Forum on the registration form for either of those two events. Visit www.fwfinancial.org or call (954) 946-6828 for more information.
Omni Orlando Resort at ChampionsGate
Call (407) 390-6664 for reservations and information or visit http://www.fwfinancial.org/conference_security/www.omniorlandoresort.com.
The brand new and ultra-luxurious Omni Orlando Resort at ChampionsGate is literally surrounded by its three golf courses. When you stay here you’ll have access to:
- two Greg Norman-designed championship courses,
- the world headquarters of the renowned David Leadbetter Golf Academy,
- state-of-the-art amenities such as dual phone lines, voice mail, executive work, desks & high-speed Internet access in every guest room,
- acres of well preserved wetlands,
- a 5-minute ride to Walt Disney World theme parks,
- a 25-minute ride from Orlando International Airport,
- fully equipped modern health club and spa,
- an outdoor heated swimming pool, the 850-foot lazy river and activity pool, and
- tennis, basketball and volleyball courts.
Contact Mike ter Maat, Program Development Director, at (954) 946-6828 or firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
Exhibiting & Sponsorship Opportunities
Contact Paul, Agranat, Business Development Director, at (781) 444-1662 or email@example.com for more information.
Contact Julie Zuidema, Registration Manager, at (781)585-5356 or firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
Foreword Financial Guarantee
Foreword Financial guarantees that the Bank Security Forum will meet or exceed your expectations. If it does not, simply let us know in writing and we'll refund your full registration fee - no questions asked.
FOREWORD FINANCIAL GUARANTEE
Foreword Financial guarantees that the Foreword Financial Bank Security Forum will meet or exceed your expectations. If it does not, simply let us know in writing and we’ll refund your full registration fee—no questions asked.
Contact Mike ter Maat, Program Development Director, at (954) 946-6828 or email@example.com.
EXHIBITING & SPONSORSHIP
Contact Paul Agranat, Business Development Director, at (781) 444-1662 or firstname.lastname@example.org.